what day is today? eh eh yesterday?

friday.
some say it's a fly-day.
some say it's hari kekasih.
some say it's cuti-day.

i say.. it's black friday.
we got stuck on the ultimate traffic jam.
me and vicky late for work for the first time.
(T__T)






when the radio dj say all lovey dovey stuff, talk about valentine and stuff i say;
"what hari kekasih hari kekasih nie? hari kekasih my ass"

hehehe, i'm just a tad too tension i guess :p

but me and vicky did share a sweet moment today.
she's just to sweet.
luv her.

Today she saw me screaming2.
then later, when we're going back. She chase after MPB shuttle van (to rooftop parking lot) with her laptop bag. screaming "tunggu, oi, stop that van!" for me.
just because she didn't want me to feel tired from all the walking.
so sweet.
but really funny, luckily i didn't record it, kalau tak mesti kene post kat sini :P
i laugh like crazy.
happy valentine vicky, i sayang you la funny gal.



today also, One fm official launching
congrats MPB.
all RM unit's BE will be there to "report back" about the event.
have some photo opt. :P

okeh, finish.
tomorrow i'm going back to malacca.
kenduri lagi.

bye kejap,

No comments: