frustration

i got frustrated with something.
i've had it for a long time.
now i've reach my boiling point.

i got a frustration
yes people, you're not the only one with frustration

sigh
i love my speaker.
it's black.
got base.
and loud.
very loud.
i love enjoying music loudly.
my speaker can provide me with the level of "loud" that i want.
but i can't use it!
not since mmu,
when i had a room all to myself
when battle of the speaker with mimi and kak yat is acceptable

i miss those moment shouting eh, no no ..singing to kelly clarkson and christina aguilera and sometimes even rapping with eminem and nelly
sleeping with loud music all day ignoring all knocks at the door and any vibration from my phone.

sekarang! humph!
the only acceptable speaker is my laptop's speaker. it's so not loud, even i say " aiskrim aiskrim tunggu!" is louder. other choice? headphone~ which for me.. "takde feel".

the only time i can use my sweet sayang super hot black speaker is Raya.. takbir raya and lagu raya sahaja.

when i'm in mmu,

KY - "ish dorang nie, marah2 pulak kite pasang lagu kuat-kuat. kalau nak senyap, pegi duduk hutan la~"

Me - "betul tu kak yat!"

now,

"kalau nak pasang lagu kuat kuat, pegi duduk dalam hutan tu ha. pasang la kuat mana poon. jerit la sorang2."

oh~
frust betul!


bye kejap,

No comments: